Monday, September 20, 2010

Boredddd

So I'm here at my home school group's co-op and I'm super bored. I don't have any classes until 3:00, so I've been sitting in this same spot since 12:00. I've left the room once to see these little kids I know and once to use the bathroom. *sigh* My own thoughts tend to get very very boring after a while.

So I figured I would take these last fifteen minutes or so to blog about my boredness. It's much more fun than math. hehehe...

Sooo guess what's on tomorrow???

You guessed it, GLEE!!! Yay!!!

Also more school and Girl Scouts. But they don't really matter compared to Glee. haha ;)

Baby by Justin Bieber is now my official Monday morning song. You just can't help being happy when you listen to it. :)

I finished the second Maximum Ride book. I need my fix. I'm desperate for book three. I have to have it!!!!! haha

Well, it is time for me to go. Byee!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment