Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alice's Tea Cup and other fun things

So my sad attempt to be fun didn't work.

So I'm retiring the whole "Question of the Day" thing.

At least until I get more followers.

ANYways.

It turns out that I'm NOT going to the Salvador Dali museum today. I'm going tomorrow. In fact, I might not even be going at all. Which makes me very sad, as I've wanted to go there for about 4 years. *sigh*

But now I'm going to talk about something awesome.

At least, to me.

In New York, at the NBC headquarters, there is a special ticket that you can get that not only lets you take a tour of the NBC HQ, but a special tour of how they make Wicked. O_O They don't actually bring you backstage, but they do bring "the backstage out to you" or whatever. So basically they tell you all the tips and tricks of showbiz, how they make the sets, how they came up with the idea, things you might not have noticed during the musical, et cetera. And THEN, when the tour is over, you get to have a Q&A session with the cast of Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth and all them, of course, but the people who are in the Broadway roles now. :D

But, sadly, that special tour only runs on Saturdays, and I... *sobs* Won't be there on Saturday!!!!!!!! *cries histarically*

For those of you who don't know (which is everyone except for Sarah Grace), Wicked: The Musical is my favorotist musical in the whole entire WORLD. So therefore, the fact that I won't be in New York until Saturday saddens me.

Oh well. At least I'm going to New York. :D I can't wait! I really can't wait to go to the American Museum of Natural History. I love museums, FYI. The Tenement museum sounds kind of cool, too. I'm being forced to there, though.

There's this restaurant in the Upper East Side called Alice's Tea Cup. They have like tea there and stuff. But it's like totally decorated like Alice in Wonderland and I really, really, REALLY want to go there. Like, REALLY bad.

Anyways, I hear my over-1000-word project for World History calling me... *sigh*

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment