Thursday, April 29, 2010

Besties Rock

So I'm talking to one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world. She's pretty awesome.

Now let's see... What did I do today... I worked. That's about it.

Then I came home. Watched some TV. Played on Polyvore. Did random things.

And then I got on Facebook and talked to my bestie.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF MAH BESTIES!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

So this is going to be a pretty short post as I am tired. haha

BTW, I didn't go to the Dali museum. *sigh* Oh well.

But I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow (the one who I am currently speaking to) and then I get to see a bunch of friends on Saturday. So it's all good. :)

Anyways, I best be off to bed.

"Goodnight moon, goodnight air, goodnight voices everywhere..." -Goodnight Moon

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment