Wednesday, June 16, 2010

South Florida

So I'm in south Florida right now. I'm with my friends that live here. We just had watermelon and brownies. :D

I swear, their house is the only place I've ever been where we have lot's of sugar at 10:30 at night. hehehe...

So I'm feeling obsessed with makeup right now. I'm thinking that I'm going to order my Coastal Scents 88 Original Eyeshadow Palette and 10 Piece Professional Blush Palette this weekend. I can't wait to get them!! The colors are sooooooooooooooooo concentrated and bright!! I loveeee them to the second power.

I'm also going to get some Psssssst! dry shampoo. My friend got it today and I used it (my hair was kind of greasy today), and it was absolutely amazing!! It's so inexpensive and it works soooo well!! A lot of famous stylists use it. And by the way, it's not for when you just don't feel like showering. It's for if you had a really great hairstyle (such as curls or a blowout) and you didn't want to get it wet and ruin it, so you just use Psssssst!. I am so getting it.

Oh yeah, and today I got some Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Voyage. It works really well. It goes on so smooth, it doesn't leave any harsh lines, and since it's a mousse it blend in so much better than a powder blush. And, the best part was that I got it from the Dollar Tree!!!! They always have a lot of Maybelline products at the Dollar Tree, and so it's great for if you want to just test a color and see if the shade works on you, but you don't want to blow a bunch of money.

So, as you can see, this is kind of turning into a makeup blog, not just a life blog. Well, it's actually going to be about whatever I feel like talking about. lol! So let's call it a "Random-Subject-Blog". :D

Also, I hate the word "blusher". Why can't you just say "blush"? I know, it's just another way of saying it or something like that, but I HATE that word. I don't know why. But I do.

But I do like babies. They're cute.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment